Pages

Mandy Moore Attends "Dedication" Movie Premiere In NYC




I just got back from the premiere of Mandy Moore's new film Dedication. The film also stars Billy Crudup, Dianne Wiest and the film is directed by actor Justin Theroux (Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle).

The premiere was held at Clearview Chelsea West Theater in Manhattan. The event was attended by Mandy Moore (who looked stunning and chic with her risque shade of dark lipstick), Billy Crudup, Justin Theroux, producer Harvey Weinstein and SNL's Amy Sedaris, who has a supporting role in the film.

Also in attendance was Jason Preston (BF/ex-BF of designer Marc Jacobs) with an anonymous blonde male companion.

Mandy Moore on her lack of partying:

I’ve probably been drunk, maybe, four times in my entire life. Honestly. I guess I’m a bit of a lightweight. I have a better time enjoying one glass of wine and just being relaxed. It’s a bit of a control thing - I don’t like not being in control of my words. I like to go to bed at 10pm, or 10.30pm, because I like to wake up at 7am. Maybe for some people drink and drugs work for them, but I’m not a tortured artist. I wouldn’t turn to some sort of substance to make me feel better, I’d turn to writing.”


Dedication opens Friday.