Pages

Rapper T.I. Expected To Plead Guilty To Charges Today In Court; Faces Several Years In Prison

Rapper/actor T.I. is reportedly expected to plead guilty today to federal gun charges. The 27-year-old entertainer (real name Clifford Harris) is expected to be sentenced to 1,500 hours of community service and faces a maximum of 10 years in prison plus a $250,000 for each count he is charged with.

T.I. was arrested in October 2007 in Atlanta after one of his bodyguards allegedly tried to purchase machine guns for the musician.

The bodyguard admitted in court to purchasing a numerous amount firearms for the and for others in T.I.'s entourage on previous occasions.
T.I. is a convicted felon and is not able to buy firearms legally.

T.I. had a starring role in the 2006 film ATL opposite Big Boi of the musical group Outkast and Evan Ross, son of legendary singer Diana Ross.